Obannon Creek/Stonelick Church - the first German Baptist Brethren
("Dunker", now -Church of the Brethren) congregation north of the Ohio River, founded 1795.
Old Bethel Church and Cemetery Copies of the Church's journals
are located at The Clermont County Genealogical Society. The Society has made
an index for the journals, a copy is at the Methodist Archives in addition to the
one in the Batavia Library.
Early American Presbyterian Congregations - New Richmond and Susanna,
Clermont Co., Ohio-- est. 1821 They were first taken under the care of the
Chillicothe Presbytery April, 1821, although they apparently did not have a minister at that time.
Church and Family History Research Assistance for Clermont County, Ohio - A list of some
early churches with a few members surnames.
Archdiocese of Cincinnati, Ohio (official) [est. 1822, Archdiocese 1850]
Serves the 19 Southwest Ohio Counties which includes Clermont County.
CLERMONT County - partial list of existing parishes:
St. Andrew Parish [est. 1840] - Milford, Clermont County, OH
Church: 551 Main Street - Milford, OH 45150-1181 Phone: (513) 831-3353
Frontier Journal, Written by Merle C. Rummel ~ Published January, 1999.
The Journal covers the period from the beginning of Brethren migration
in America (about 1730 to 1860) and includes several references to Clermont County.
Brethren Migrations Written by Merle C. Rummel ~ Published April, 1998.
History of the Brethren Church which includes Clermont County.
Church Directory of the United States is a church directory
on the web listed by state and city. For cities in Ohio click here.
To submit records to this catagory please read the guide first.
Records submitted here are the property of the submitter.